Jump to content

Jarveaux

Supporters
  • Posts

    2748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jarveaux

  1. I’m done with anyone on OTF that Questions our coach . Sark has forgotten more about football than anyone on OTF will ever know. Please remove me from this forum. I’m too old to continue listening to this bullshit about Sark . We are so fortunate he’s our coach.
  2. Blake did you know the last two years that Tennessee has opened the SEC season with loses to Oklahoma & Vanderbilt. I believe the #1 team in the country with Arch behind center will be just fine. “Hookem “
  3. Hopefully Bobby one day you can select your advertisers . You are top quality not one podcast has more knowledgable or better quality employees than you . Honestly I am offended by the Gambling ads . Honestly I’ve not noticed the cannabis ads . When you’re the king of the mountain (OTF) I guess folks will make remarks if it’s offensive to them. I speak my thoughts but try not to be to rude.I love your show & will continue watching it . I learn a lot from each of your moderators. Coffee & Football is my favorite.
  4. Mrs. Terry alway goes to college game day
  5. Saban had supper with Sark last night. He had delicious lobster.
  6. “ I think a high scoring game favors Texas “ i agree one 💯 percent . I do believe we are going to need to run the ball successfully when they know we are running the ball . Keep up the good work Jeff . Many of us are a little anxious. Including me . Hookem “
  7. While there is no doubt your study & knowledge is very superior to my knowledge. I can’t help but believe our margin of victory could be similar to the Alabama game in Tuscaloosa. Possibly even more. You had a great evaluation . Obvious you put a lot of work in . Thank you . “Hookem “
  8. Welcome to OTF they are the best . They put up with this old life long longhorn fan.
  9. I played football at Carr jr. High in 7th grade with RC’s brother MB Slocum . Time has wings !
  10. Carl’s Burnett , Red Skeleton
  11. I’m not sure they are going to play tonight. Power outage failure. No stadium lights. Next update expected at 8 o’clock CT.
  12. I have no concerns or apprehensions just appreciate the way our team played . First half alone sark played over 50 different players. Anxiously awaiting Ohio State game.
  13. Longhorns definitely in Reeds head ! Love it “HOOKEM “
  14. A&M lost 3 in a row to Texas lost last game they played in Big 12 & first two in SEC .
  15. Happy Birthday Bobby. Your parents raised you well .
  16. Good Luck QE . Show them what you got . “Hookem “
  17. I agree Joe Z . This is ridiculous. Bijon take a year off we need you
  18. OTF absolutely the best !
  19. Thank you Jeff , I knew OTF would give us the known facts. The other boards have little credibility with me . OTF talk facts.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.