Longhorns Baseball Preview with Drew Bishop

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Demon340 said:

Blake will you be ramrodding theTexas baseball coverage this season? It'd be nice to see you take the lead but I know your time will be constricted with your sons baseball as well.

Definitely. Going to be doing video segments on Fridays. Bringing in baseball guests. Etc I dunno if I can write about every game but I’ll definitely do my best. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Great stuff guys! Drew was great. Got me even more pumped. 

I thought it was interesting what he said about Shaw. That’s encouraging. Last year you could tell Coach Pierce thought highly of him because he kept sending him in the game in big moments. Ready to see Red step it up a couple of notches. 

Also interesting he said Tommy Farmer might be the most athletic player on the team. That’s good news for sure. 

Im a big fan of Tulo and just excited to see the impact of his presence. Hopefully by conference play the defense will be buttoned up. Texas always had a solid d when Tulo was on staff in the past. 

• Moderators
On 2/10/2024 at 7:58 AM, Jerry K said:

Great stuff guys! Drew was great. Got me even more pumped. 

I thought it was interesting what he said about Shaw. That’s encouraging. Last year you could tell Coach Pierce thought highly of him because he kept sending him in the game in big moments. Ready to see Red step it up a couple of notches. 

Also interesting he said Tommy Farmer might be the most athletic player on the team. That’s good news for sure. 

Im a big fan of Tulo and just excited to see the impact of his presence. Hopefully by conference play the defense will be buttoned up. Texas always had a solid d when Tulo was on staff in the past. 

Getting Tulo back was so big for this program.  I'm in agreeance with him on Farmer.  Even if Storm would have stayed (thus keeping Jared Thomas in OF).... I think it was a matter of time before Farmer introduced himself into the lineup. 

So pumped for Friday! Let's gooooooo. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Blake Munroe said:

Getting Tulo back was so big for this program.  I'm in agreeance with him on Farmer.  Even if Storm would have stayed (thus keeping Jared Thomas in OF).... I think it was a matter of time before Farmer introduced himself into the lineup. 

So pumped for Friday! Let's gooooooo. 

I don’t want to jinx this so I’ll just say weather is always a concern this time of year. 🙏

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Jerry K said:

I don’t want to jinx this so I’ll just say weather is always a concern this time of year. 🙏

For sure.

San Diego will be a nice series. Really talented team full of transfers. Their Fri night guy on the mound will hit 100mph with his fastball.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Blake Munroe said:

For sure.

San Diego will be a nice series. Really talented team full of transfers. Their Fri night guy on the mound will hit 100mph with his fastball.

Dang not sure these boys are ready for 100. I bet they’re not alone lol.