Texas Offers No. 1 2026 QB

• Moderators

Steve Sarkisian has extended an offer to the No. 1 QB in the country for the class of 2026.

Jared Curtis, a 6-foot-4 quarterback out of Nashville, TN, has reported an offer following a phone call with the Texas head coach.

There is currently a prediction in for Curtis to end up at Georgia, but Texas is now officially in the running.

View full news

• Hook 'Em 3

He’s ridiculously chill on the field and a great finisher on his runs. Sorry for the comparison, but I’m seeing a lot of similarity to a kid who won a Heisman a little over a decade ago in CS, hope Jared’s nothing like him off the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CJ Vogel said:

Steve Sarkisian has extended an offer to the No. 1 QB in the country for the class of 2026.

Jared Curtis, a 6-foot-4 quarterback out of Nashville, TN, has reported an offer following a phone call with the Texas head coach.

There is currently a prediction in for Curtis to end up at Georgia, but Texas is now officially in the running.

View full news

I live 2.5 hours away from Nashville, He's a stud. Looks even better in person. He's lightyears ahead of West TN Football. The further East you go in the state, the bigger schools and faster play.

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Just a question for you. Seeing a lot of off platform throws and clearly they are practicing that. In you opinion do you that is a good thing at such a young age? It gives me some pause after seeing Quinn be too reliant on his arm strength early in his career. (As an aside, I once heard a coach say "you need to learn and master the proper fundamental rules of technique first, so you can know when to break them)

Edited by codaxx

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, BurntOrangeHorn said:

Hmm, I thought the guy from Tampa was #1, but perhaps he is in 2027?

2026 QB Will Griffin is the No. 4 QB in the country per the composite rankings. He visited Texas for the Junior Day, but the Longhorns have yet to extend an offer.

• Hook 'Em 1