Early Enrolees

Texas for sure but I'd assume academicly those credits would be good anywhere in the country.  I wouldn't think that for example Florida high schools would say that the University of Texas is academically fit so the class credits wouldn't count.

A lot of kids in my area (Chicagoland) take community college classes that count as both HS and college credits. But that's more about the financial benefit to getting some less expensive college credits than graduating early. That probably would be a little different focus.

• Hook 'Em 1

The world has changed quite a bit, I have a friend who had twins graduate HS a couple years ago and they literally already had their junior college degree accomplished as well. So two years of college already in the books, and I’m sure that’s not unusual. I would have loved that back in the day, but my school only had one room and the candle kept blowing out! 

• Haha 5