Jump to content

Dkmatx

Supporters
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dkmatx

  1. It’s probably not even him and if so just go get someone from the portal.
  2. He might have 300 yards at halftime.
  3. I’m curious to hear how The rookies are doing in their first NFL camp.
  4. You expect me to work after dropping a hint like that?
  5. I have a feeling that Texas will get this done!
  6. IM guessing this is one of the 3 Hi”s from this week?
  7. So when can we expect these to go public? Noah Roberts was a surprise so my guess is that he wasn’t one of the hi’s
  8. Smoke cigars and Lowride with my wife of 28 years.
  9. So I’f there’s still 3 HI’s out there I’m assuming Guervil,Okpala and Thomas.
  10. Can we get clarification on how many we have?
  11. Update would be nice
  12. By my account that gives us 4 outstanding right?
  13. Gerry did say HI twice this weekend 😁
  14. Anything on Ojo, Cleveland and the DT from Florida?
  15. Any rumblings of something happening or big moves being made with some out of state recruits?
  16. Thanks Gerry
  17. I haven’t seen an update on him since the fall. Is Texas still recruiting him and does he still have interest?
  18. Texas kids are not as loyal like the old days. This can be said for most of the state universities. Most of the top 25 Texas talent went to out of state schools. This is why it’s important that Texas recruit out of State.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.