Jump to content

thatdude2

Supporters
  • Posts

    2277
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thatdude2

  1. Stood on his tippy toes and didn’t get caught. Boss move.
  2. You called it!!!!
  3. Did the same at Oklahoma State, and I hear he is from Pennsylvania.
  4. Yes, undefeated 🎤
  5. Arch gave him some film to watch and drills to do, while he took a select few to the game.
  6. Confirmed, Sark is OTF’s primary source
  7. lol…I stopped watching at halftime
  8. You tamper for Jeremiah Smith. Some would say you declare war against tOSU. I would definitely think about getting a few actors and rig a scam against Day, Hartline, and Ohio State.
  9. This man or woman is a Legend for this post
  10. Best Portal Additions in Texas History: 1. CJ Vogel 2. Quinn Ewers 3. Matthew Golden 4. Jeff Howe 5. Andrew Makuba 6. Mark in Austin 7. AD Mitchell 8. Trey Moore (Arrow pointing up) 9. Thatdude2 10. Bill Norton
  11. Haters are going to hate. I use to be a hater, but then my life got turned around.
  12. Taafe wins the Thorpe
  13. Trey Moore 15+ sack season next year
  14. Vincent Young wears Arch Manning pajamas
  15. Jordan Washington > JT Sanders
  16. Jeremiah Smith transfers to Texas
  17. Up 6 - 3 against Georgia at halftime
  18. I most likely won’t watch, but I’m rooting for an Ohio State beat down of ND.
  19. This actually makes sense because they are still college students
  20. (Shakes head and smirks) Texas leading the country in sacks next season
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.