Jump to content

Ace Recruiter

Supporters
  • Posts

    2519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ace Recruiter

  1. Can't stand the guy, but props! Young kids benefited and that's what matters.
  2. College: VY; N Suh (controlled the game from the DL like I had never seen before) Pros: Warren Moon, Barry Sanders
  3. A lot of people are posting stuff like this on social media. Careful out there.
  4. Can I interest you in extending your car warranty?
  5. A lot of OGs named here. Up and comers that I enjoy are Ary Matti, Jeff Arcuri, Cristina Mariani.
  6. Boom!! With this post it's official. SEC wins in court and lsu gets what it deserves with Joey Freshwater.
  7. I mean, the guy needs his Viagra to keep up with his cheerleader girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that drug use at all.
  8. Can he score TDs in the Cotton Bowl?
  9. I dont like it, but if it's allowed, why wouldnt you do it if it makes the team better? Assume Burke or Taffee got cut. You wouldnt take them assuming they were eligible?
  10. Any plans for this in DFW this year?
  11. Needs to stick to track. Will make tons of money in Europe.
  12. Very aggy move by the gooners. Love it!
  13. Probably, but could you imagine what would happen the 1st time he got tackled?
  14. Having your father leave you at an early age will do that to you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.