Jump to content

Jordan91

Supporters
  • Posts

    5157
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jordan91

  1. Its it first time they have met regarding an issue like this? All can envision is them getting together in a room and eating.
  2. Well, Joe Sterling isn’t that bright.
  3. Praying for the family and team. If you wake up in the morning, thank god for that.
  4. Who had Vince Young 4? Texas doesn’t have another national championship without him.
  5. We will find out quickly if that line has improved enough to win the SEC. That schedule is really difficult. Sark will not get a pass this year on keeping Flood.
  6. That officially ended what little respect I had for that coach. “Weakness”! Nothing weak about Vince Young. Why didn’t he say thank you for saving his job?
  7. I agree, but what else is there to do?
  8. That’s something I thought about early on, but nobody ever really talked about it. It actually makes a lot of sense. I would wait until every player finds a team and then drop the hammer.
  9. Restricting NIL will immediately be challenged in court.
  10. I always wait until they actually sign. With the men’s basketball team I wait until they attend a class.
  11. Spears is not a developmental contributor.
  12. Is he looking to sign in November? I am assuming he is. I will wait on the OV.
  13. Why did so many schools want him then? Not losing any sleep over this. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it doesn’t make them right.
  14. I have seen that frame once. He’s not there yet. I am not expecting him to be that guy, he’s going to blaze his own path. That frame sure looks familiar though.
  15. How many times will England choke in a World Cup?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.