Jump to content

Oldest Horn

Supporters
  • Posts

    1318
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Oldest Horn

  1. Weed? In Austin? I’m shocked! Shocked!
  2. We need to use Arch more like Colt than Vince. Vince was not only faster, he could be punishing. Arch runs more like Colt but doesn’t quite have his passing touch, yet.
  3. I wonder if Petrino and Bill are having a power struggle.
  4. He wasn’t so hot when he didn’t have Purdy, Hall and that TE together.
  5. I didn’t care for his 5 star culture remark. Especially since he could never win the B12.
  6. I remember the days when the visiting coaches told their players to keep their helmets on to avoid the coke bottles.
  7. That was about Herman and skipping his senior year for a “semester abroad”.
  8. Like us, Oh St doesn’t let their A listers get away.
  9. I’m glad Arch apologized. He actually brought up the AI video on his own and proactively commented on how funny it was. He was asked about Sark blowing the reporter off, not the video recreation. Big difference.
  10. I’d say the list is pretty deep. Virtually all are contributing.
  11. Didn’t look like a play calling issue. It was all execution.
  12. He’d be WR4 (at best) here and looks like that’s where he’s ended up at okie.
  13. I could think of another had the first half score held up last night!
  14. That’s what Sark literally said. So, I’m pretty sure.
  15. He had already waited, and the Eyes Of Texas was starting. He wanted to be with his team. Simple as that.
  16. My guess is short yardage physical calls weren’t working until we wore them down in the 4th quarter. Oh St got tired, we got stronger.
  17. We were at a wedding through the first half and didn’t get home until mid third quarter. At 23-3 I couldn’t bear to come here but I can only imagine what the posts were here during pages 20-40 or so. The smell of urine still lingers!
  18. I agree, but he was fortunate to have the only two years Michael Penix wasn’t injured!
  19. He’s another guy I’m not 100% on. He was the beneficiary of all those 5th and 6th year guys those two years at Washington.
  20. I think the jury is still out on them. Their defense is nails though.
  21. Watching the Oregon debacle on the ESPN unlimited feed, which means no voiceovers but you hear everything from the stadium. The former is nice but the between plays music in Stillwater is unbearable.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.