Jump to content

John F.

Supporters
  • Posts

    1275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by John F.

  1. Oh no hope he’s ready to go by November
  2. I really wanted this one. Way to get in there quick
  3. I’m also dealing with an upper body issue (too weak and fat)
  4. I still go with #2 (haha) occasionally unless there are kids immediately around. OU sucks is fine for the week before OU and the OU game. And if we win maybe early in the game after. Otherwise i prefer to make it about us not them.
  5. Glad we’re past scraping together an entire DT room from the portal
  6. Sorry I know that must have hurt to type
  7. Wasn’t at DKR but I saw RGIII do whatever he wanted to us in Waco in the rain. Sucked
  8. Damn Gerry you spend all night scouring the web for this stuff?
  9. I’m never going to sleep tonight. Not going to happen
  10. Y’all still want to bench arch and fire Sark or nah?
  11. I mean it’s about how I thought this game would go. Score in the 20s. Not surprised at all
  12. I feel like I earned this comeback being an Oilers fan in 92
  13. You may just be right. I’ll take it to losing by 27
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.