Jump to content

John F.

Supporters
  • Posts

    1275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by John F.

  1. Now’s not the time for this. OU lost let’s focus on what’s hilarious
  2. Good showing by OU. They played Michigan almost as close as Western Michigan did
  3. That OU play reminds me of when I would hit the wrong button calling a play in Madden
  4. Both our rivals are kind of dog crap huh
  5. Some good hate watches coming in the early games. Let’s see if Arizona St or Michigan can ruin someone’s season in week 2
  6. Biggest regular season game I can remember. Let’s go!
  7. I was a student at UT. I lived on Riverside and for some reason I don’t remember was driving to class that day listening to Bucky and @Erin Hogan. They were talking about a plane having hit a building and starting a fire. I thought I’d be able to see it as I got close to I35, but of course there was no smoke, and right around that time they said it looked like a second plane hit the WTC. I knew that meant something big was happening so I turned around and went home and ended up glued to the TV and computer watching everything that happened until I had to go to work that night. I’ve tried to explain to my daughter the shock of that day going from not really knowing what was going on to both buildings falling, the pentagon hit, the other plane down, and all the other wild rumors and speculation that got reported. It’s impossible to convey. I think that day changed us all and our country in ways we are still reckoning with.
  8. I did not know all this https://sports.yahoo.com/college-football/article/4-scars-2-plates-and-a-rebuilt-heart-inside-the-incredible-rise-of-texas-trevor-goosby-141816580.html
  9. 28-24 Texas. But I’m an idiot and always wrong on these
  10. See this is why you don’t hire such a young, inexperienced head coach
  11. Some good ones here. I’ll add Bill Hicks
  12. It’s Enrico Palazzo!
  13. With that schedule they might. Until the playoff when they get humiliated again
  14. I think we’re under some sort of contractual obligation to run the wide screen to Wingo
  15. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the results.
  16. Funny you should ask
  17. Hutson never signed a contract or made a roster. Did he declare for the draft or was it just an assumption because he played four years before 5 for 5? Is it like declaring bankruptcy?
  18. Good lord start the season already
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.