Jump to content

ElCafetero

Supporters
  • Posts

    679
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElCafetero

  1. Day 1 too
  2. Are u sure it’s not a scam😭
  3. Do we see some Jonah Williams playing time or nah
  4. I’ll give my predictions when the game is over
  5. Shane buchele, Devin duvernay, and Collin Johnson are the 3 that I remember first heavily watching
  6. Olympic medalists and champions for a reason 🤘🏼
  7. I feel like his legacy is at the same level as Major Applewhite
  8. time to summon @Joe Zura
  9. we basically just got rick rolled 😭
  10. Ok I will
  11. I didn’t see that they dropped already
  12. Selling my one ticket in section 435 row 16 seat 16 for $250 (which is what I paid for it) This is weather is too nasty to drive from SA if interested, dm me
  13. https://x.com/Hayesfawcett3/status/1875960999498727681 Georgia WR Anthony Evans in portal Originally from San Antonio and he fast as hell
  14. Hopefully it’s not $100 per autograph 😭😭
  15. Is there an under the radar region of recruiting that Texas should be taking a look at
  16. Have they at least been holdin their own
  17. Only 100k??? That’s pretty low
  18. When we win the natty, I want Bobby and Gerry to eat this
  19. Didn’t do much bc he was injured
  20. Happened earlier in the week but UTSA destroyed coastal carolina AT coastal carolina
  21. Easily my fav defensive player on this team
  22. LFG 210!!!!!
  23. Sydir to LSU per on3
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.