Jump to content

Longhornfrenzy

Supporters
  • Posts

    993
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Longhornfrenzy

  1. I didn't know Texas could defeat 2 teams in 1 night 🤣
  2. Don't recall his name but this guy cracks me up every morning. He's on C&F Monday through Friday. Y'all check it out😁
  3. Old school Richard Pryor. My favorite of today is Bill Burr
  4. Everything is fine, because they have the #1 defense in the nation after week 1
  5. I smell 8-4 or 7-5 permeating from College Station
  6. I'm watching from home this weekend. I gave my ticket to one of my son's friend. 2:30 early September game at DKR is no bueno for a old fat man like myself😁
  7. UTEP making Mateer look better than he actually is
  8. That is a lot of words to not say anything
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.