Jump to content

Shmatt

Supporters
  • Posts

    1394
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shmatt

  1. Why do we even use turf just switch to grass already CDC
  2. If Sark is as good as we think he is, he better have his team ready to play like OU slapped their mama. Get up early on them kill their confidence and then coast the rest of the game
  3. @Gerry Hamilton what are most excited about in year 2 under Miller?
  4. Hmmmmm 49-0 also some of the Charlie Strong wins, it’s part of the reason I started to love the college game way more than the NFL. There is just way more passion!
  5. Am I the only one that’s glad we don’t play either of those programs this year?😅
  6. Yeah ik you didn’t idk where he got that from dw. you have been keeping it strictly sports.
  7. Tf kind of escalation is that😭, not even close to the same level of crime.
  8. It’s not that deep I promise you that😭 this is a fricking Texas fan club at heart. All those things you listed below OTF hasn’t endorsed in any way shape or form nor does it correlate to anything said in this thread.
  9. Making a whole thread to whine about it is objectively pointless It’s OU week, and what a OTF does to stay in business is their business. Look forward to better things rather than focusing on the negative
  10. It’s ruining a lot more important aspects of life than sports, if you’re that soft about it than just skip it or don’t watch it. I never have my adds on when I watch the games anymore because of how many there are
  11. lol not worth the thread, not worth being offended over a business trying to stay in business. No one complains about all the alcohol adds for college sports right?
  12. Honestly Sark hasn’t developed HS WRs at a consistent rate so I can see why he would consider it, but at the same time Royal is on a different level than those past recruits so I think he will succeed no matter the offensive system
  13. I mean you’re Texas, that sells its self honestly. That’s gonna help smaller school recruiting if anything honestly.
  14. It’s annoying but more important football games so I’m fine with it, it’s not something that will drive me away from CFB. If anything I’ll be more interested to see what happens. 24 is either gonna be trash or okay so idk
  15. He is gonna be a dawg for us next year imo
  16. Some of yall have wayyy too much energy and passion for this topic😭
  17. lol that won’t be the reason why they would tell sark to F off, everyone’s going to forget about this by the time next season comes around. It’s not that deep at all, Kirby has had how many kids arrested? Yet he still gets a healthy NIL backing cause he is winning at a high level. Start losing and underachieving then Sark will get told to F off.
  18. If we keep him cool, I’d we lose him it’s cool too. That money will just go to wtv top end WR in the portal market. Say what you wanna say about Sark but he has proven to be a great portal recruiter
  19. I get it’s bad and vulgar but it’s not like our guys committed crimes so I can live with it, this whole thing is overblown. They are celebrations, not punching an opposing opponent in the face
  20. Hoping to get tickets for the Texas Vs Baylor game here in San Antonio🤘
  21. We’re a football team that’s just gonna have to win ugly, that’s Sarks MO tbh it’s been that way since our first playoff appearance. It is who we are, I’m at fault for expecting a clean offense product so at least my expectations are changing. I still think we win 10+ but just not the way I thought we would get those wins.
  22. It is what it is, that’s the life of being a sports fan. It’s not just us, if it’s that’s bother some just ignore it tbh it’s all you really can do. Cowboys twitter is 10x worse than our fan base
  23. It’s hard to be excited about the future when you look at our schedule, our defense will keep us in games but the offensive issues seem to be systemic atp. A team with better coaching and execution will beat us relatively easily if we don’t clean ts up
  24. Wow going from Jackass to college game day is actually pretty funny, good for him always respected him
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.