Jump to content

Shmatt

Supporters
  • Posts

    1394
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shmatt

  1. Lmao yall make me laugh😭
  2. Kinda sounds like Matthew Golden when he left Houston
  3. While it sucks, this could be a sign that sark is truly changing up his philosophy/style of back he truly wants. Or he wanted too much NIL lol it happens new day of age, but I like to think it the former.
  4. Not a QB expert at all but I’ve always felt slightly underwhelmed by his play, then again I don’t think he was in a good situation at Nebraska
  5. JMU lock
  6. How did I miss this thread entirely😭, in other updates another couple of UGA players got in trouble for shoplifting today.
  7. Major upgrade for sure
  8. Oh boy it’s turning ugly in Ann Arbor
  9. Pretty sure the Cal QB did that after going to Oregon
  10. Yeesh if that happens I think Bama will set couches on fire like with the whole Tennessee and Kiffin thing lmao
  11. What a horrible look for Michigan, who would they even hire this late into the cycle?
  12. Didn’t Gerry call this?😭
  13. He for sure has the upside to be great in the right circumstances, our guys were not able to tackle him at all during that game. Then again I thought the same for Cade Klubnik😭
  14. Idk I just kinda don’t trust any Big 12 QB anymore😭 In a league full of mid it’s easy to stand out, the skill positions still hold up though as with any conference
  15. Jeez Yale? He has the brains to pick up a playbook fast too
  16. Get that Purdue to Texas pipeline going🤘😭
  17. Woww ND is a soft ass program holy
  18. Hm idk, looks like duke is gonna win lmao
  19. After watching that I’m glad we don’t play uga anytime soon😭😭
  20. Damn, ik we lost 35-10 but i mean it was more of a game than what bama has done so far💀
  21. Realistically if Uga dominates bama, and Ohio State blows out Indiana. That would probably just make us or bama the last team in no? Unless they piss of ND and take them out of the playoffs which would be deserved and hilarious.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.