Jump to content

OsasTheDestroyer

Supporters
  • Posts

    185
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OsasTheDestroyer

  1. I appreciate everyone’s attention to the matter
  2. @Bobby Burton @Blake Munroe @Gerry Hamilton @CJ Vogel
  3. I want to be able to see updates in portal threads without having to scroll through hundreds of pages of memes and user messages. No Offense to the OTF community, I just don’t have that kind of time. My proposed solution is not to lock the threads to moderators but rather a feature that lets you disable user comments locally on my device. It would make for a much more convenient experience. For those who agree please help me get this point across to OTF staff. I really love OTF
  4. Bud Wilkinson Hall was the site of several felony crimes, including a shooting and a gang rape involving multiple players.
  5. Drop your YT rewind below!! 👇
  6. A chance remains. We need Blake Baker to accept the Tulane job. https://www.louisianasports.net/2025/12/02/five-star-dt-richard-anderson-likely-delays-lsu-signing/top-stories/ 👀👀👀👀👀
      • 1
      • Hook 'Em
  7. Trent Henderson, Jabari Mack, …….lamar brown but he choose LSU over A&M just barely
      • 2
      • Hook 'Em
  8. Comprehension skills -100
  9. All I needed to hear. Thank you bobby
  10. No doubt. I don’t do this for a living. I was inquiring what everyone else has heard as well. I’m not posting this to smear him. I myself wanted clarification from the community as this former teammate no longer plays with him.
  11. Just to be clear — I’m not trying to knock Kaliq at all. I’d honestly rather be wrong here because I want him to succeed. I only shared what I heard as one person’s perspective, and things can definitely change now that he’s in college. At the end of the day, I’m rooting for him.
  12. I’ve heard from someone who’s been around him in a team environment (verified via MaxPreps) that he tended to lean on his natural talent rather than grinding through extra work or playing through minor issues. That being said, things can definitely change now that he’s in college and surrounded by a different level of coaching and teammates. Sometimes that’s exactly what flips the switch for a young player. The talent is there, it just might come down to maturity and environment. I’d much rather be wrong about him, because all I want is to see him succeed. Curious if anyone else has heard similar things, or if this is more of an isolated perception.
  13. damn, thursday night 😩😩 I need a new job
  14. You have to have premium++ to get live news
  15. where’s the live stream
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.