Jump to content

alrightalrightalright

Supporters
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alrightalrightalright

  1. After Bama and Georgia play next week, the SEC is guaranteed to have one less undefeated team. Gonna be a tight and wild race. A lot of football left to play
  2. The graphic would improve if they put the win percentage next to the record.
  3. I’ll be there. Fridge is ready, crackin’ the first cold one now 🤘🏽
  4. I liked Josh Pate and his opinion a lot 2-3 years ago. His show feels generic now.
  5. His ratings aren’t rankings, they are in order of how teams would be favored on a neutral field.
  6. Whatever he did with computers, he did it. That mugshot is proof
  7. Thank you for clarifying 🤘🏽
  8. I assume Terry is defending the onside kick. I agree it was illegal and they still didn’t win. I heard Tennessee fans at dinner last night saying they should have won if their WR high pointed the ball and they deserved to win lol. Some folks won’t see the light.
  9. This game needs multiple defenders meeting RBs at the LB level when the RBs get there. Jelani / Kobe game if they are our safeties
  10. Jesus, that horrible. Horns up for him 🤘🏽
  11. A W is a W on the road in the SEC. It’s a business trip, let’s go handle business and win in the trenches.
  12. Mark McBath is honestly a better name than Mark McGrath
  13. Marion Barber III was a monster and I still have his jersey in my closet
  14. Tennessee’s first half and ours were incredibly similar yesterday. Tennessee figured it out in the second half but Kennesaw State is also not UTSA. They are a bottom 25 team in the FBS. Yesterday was choppy, it happens. We have to clean it up tho.
  15. half joking. It should be Peyton and they should have Ella perform
  16. Guest picker needs to be Ella Langley for the whole “Choosin’ Texas” joke that ESPN can push for 3 hours straight
  17. Just the best guy. Thanks for sharing, Jeff and Hank. 🤘🏽
  18. All the skill players for LSU back in 2019 are up there, too. Good Sunday topic
  19. Great running into you and meeting you pregame yesterday 🤘🏽
  20. I guess Bob is trying to motivate us to further impress him
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.