Jump to content

alrightalrightalright

Supporters
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alrightalrightalright

  1. Shots 1 and 3 are before the snap so yeah I’d say you’re right.
  2. Texas is 6 in the Coaches Poll and 7 in the AP Poll. Coaches Poll: https://sportsdata.usatoday.com/football/ncaaf/coaches-poll AP Poll: https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll
  3. Yep, they knew exactly what was coming and we ran into the most stacked part of the box.
  4. We snapped it with 23 seconds left too, so helmet communications were still on to communicate with Arch if they wanted to audible.
  5. I keep watching the failed goal line attempt. I really wish this was a handoff to Baxter and he ran left behind Goosby / Endries.
  6. Oof. Well, ready to see Mosley and some of the freshmen involved over the next 3 games (pending Mosley’s status). Let’s build that room up.
  7. Bouwmeester was great on Saturday, but it feels like a sad state of affairs when he’s tapped for media availability. Have we had a punter out there? Maybe Michael Dickson?
  8. Hard pill to swallow seeing highlights of Zachariah Branch this wknd knowing he could have been in Austin. I get his brother had to be part of the package, but we needed more in the WR room.
  9. I agree, 30/38 for 392 yards is a great game. I’m looking forward to Michigan / OU this weekend. That’ll be their first true benchmark, Michigan prides itself on their DL
  10. Mateer played Illinois St. yesterday. Let’s see if he can throw for 392 yards against Michigan and Auburn
  11. 100%. Unless Lagway is injured coming out of the Miami and LSU games, it will definitely be at night, ABC will want that game
  12. Agreed, they left the speakers on longer than allowed it seemed. Not using it as an excuse. Their PA team did a great job using the speakers to get their fans loud, especially on 3rd and 4th downs. I sat above our band and only think I heard them after the TD, and even then, couldn’t hear all of Texas Fight.
  13. Agreed. 11-1 or 10-2 still available. 0-0 in the SEC. Tough loss, a win was available, but if that’s the other best roster in the country, we’re in a great position. Have 3 games and a bye week to figure it all out before a 5 game SEC stretch.
  14. As always, great write up Jeff. Hard to stomach the first paragraph, knowing the defense and running game did all it could to win.
  15. Speaking of Endries, what a bright spot he was. He looked like a bulldozer going downhill on the catch he took close (or into) the RZ going through multiple defenders.
  16. Happy birthday, @Bobby Burton! Hook em 🤘🏽
  17. Worthy! Only Longhorn to ever score a TD in the Super Bowl
  18. Good for Micah, he now gets to play with Barryn Sorrell and Matthew Golden
  19. I love that the freshmen get to experience this environment. Hook Em 🤘🏽
  20. I have never liked that Fox copied College Gameday to a T. The B1G TV/Radio Network guys at B1G media day kept going on and on about how much tougher their conference is with the 9 game conference schedule 🙄 Ready to shut them all up this wknd
  21. Agreed, step up and join the ranks today. No better time than the present. McCutcheon and Livingston can make Lovejoy proud
  22. Without Emmett Mosley I feel light at receiver (feels like he isn’t playing). Wingo, Moore, Livingstone, Endries, Baxter, Wisner might be the only pass catchers / targets this game. Maybe Dylan McCutcheon sees game time. Only 5 players caught a pass at Michigan last year. Had 9 against Ohio State last year.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.