Jump to content

alrightalrightalright

Supporters
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alrightalrightalright

  1. Let’s go to battle! This will be our 2nd SEC road night game after A&M last year.
  2. Thanks for sharing. I still laugh remembering when Coach Bob Shipley first heard Gabe Ikard's name last season when Rod was reading out one of Gabe's tweets. Classic OTF moment.
  3. Great write up, Jeff. Zero TDs allowed in Sark’s 3 wins can’t be taken for granted. When’s the last time a Texas head coach even went 3-1 over 4 years against the Sooners (rhetorical)
  4. About as healthy as we could ask for. Wish we had CJ’s pass blocking ability. Hope he gets better soon
  5. Still can't get over this helmet wall in your man cave. Very awesome 🤘
  6. it's now 6:36 and.... OU STILL SUCKS!!
  7. The 3 meat sandwich at Buc-ees. The previous poster was asking if Buc-ees had kolaches and I recommended something else
  8. I recommend the 3 meat sandwich.
  9. Eating corn dogs with mayo at my buddy’s house, drinking Oklahoma Suks beer for the game. My wife is due in two weeks so we aren’t traveling this month. Everyone going up to Dallas, enjoy! 🤘🏽
  10. Great stuff, Jeff. We can win this rushing battle. It will take physicality at the point of attack. Let’s get after it.
  11. Weekly college football junkie thread
  12. Wednesday night CUSA FOOTBALL!!!! 🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃
  13. We need the Hills brothers to talk to these guys in the locker room on Saturday.
  14. I’m positive I’ve never looked to the NYT for football analysis and I’ll continue with that mindset. Thanks for helping further confirm that we’re not missing anything there
  15. Let’s put 2 wins together in this series for the first time since ‘08-‘09
  16. An even weirder reminder on the absence of Brad Spence Saturday was that he was a star of the game against Sam Houston. Taafe’s INT kept us alive but I struggle with his game prior. Didn’t pick up either fumble, not completing two tackles that resulted in TDs. Rough game.
  17. Great pic with Mr. Wilson 🤘🏽
  18. 68 degrees out here in Austin, HEB House Blend is brewed. Let's have a good Monday
  19. You nailed it in the opening — the tone was set from the beginning. Missed picking up a fumble lying on the ground in front of us.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.