Jump to content

Paul L

Supporters
  • Posts

    1108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul L

  1. I graduated in 91 but when I was in Jr High I would go to SBHS once a week for SPIRAL (gifted/nerd class) 😂
  2. I went to Northbrook High School. Not a brag. 😂
  3. Wichita Falls for another 3-5 years and then most likely San Antonio. I grew up in Houston though.
  4. I was at Mildenhall so just down the road from Lakenheath.
  5. I was in the Air Force and had just flown back to England after spending Christmas with family. We got to our house and found out our heating was broken so we rented a room on base and I stayed up and watched the game. I was on cloud 9.
  6. Based upon your theory 133 ish schools did not do their job. No program is perfect.
  7. I have an idea. Put the kick off out the back of the end zone.
  8. Refs must have been paid for a game that doesn't matter. 100 % a fumble.
  9. Regardless of it being a TD or not there was definitely holding on that TD. Tackled our defensive player.
  10. Worthy had a broken hand
  11. BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!
  12. Awesome.
  13. Hopefully he can come back to play against OU and A&M. 😂. Best of luck to Wisner.
  14. Also scored this. I am very fortunate.
  15. Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you have a great day and get ready to celebrate a national championship next year.
  16. Love it. That is my long term vision for our game room.
  17. That is sweet. I treated myself about a month ago to a custom light for my pool table.
  18. Can you clarify what getting ready for the draft entails? Would football practice not be beneficial or is this more about not getting injured.
  19. That first catch was all I needed to see.
  20. For those of you not good with reading between the lines Bobby has said plenty on this thread and it is just a matter of waiting and seeing.
  21. The weather quote is so overused. It drives me nuts.
  22. I have never been to a city where people can “drive”
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.