Purplehorn3 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Collin Simmons and his "Urinating on the field" simulation is the first taunting / celebration penalty I can think of since 1990 (or maybe 1989) During the OU game, Shane Dronette sacked the sooner QB and simulated digging a grave with an imaginary shovel. Flag comes out and first down sooners.. My favorite one from recent memory was the guy from Mississippi that crawled like a dog and raised his leg to mark his territory. I hope this doesn't ever happen again, but it will probably around the year 2043 Quote
Purplehorn3 Posted 52 minutes ago Author Posted 52 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, thatdude2 said: And Colin Simmons tied Dronette’s sack record. Maybe he should dig a grave and piss in it lol Quote
thatdude2 Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, Purplehorn3 said: Maybe he should dig a grave and piss in it lol 8 sacks against OU, and I’ll do it for him 1 Quote
hookem1014 Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago I was confused when people in the game thread kept saying “he does this often.” I believe that was his first unsportsmanlike conduct call of his career at Texas. Quote
ClubWhatever Posted 23 minutes ago Posted 23 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Purplehorn3 said: I hope this doesn't ever happen again I hope it happens again because it was funny. But only if we win. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.