Jump to content

Dawson Yarbrough

Supporters
  • Posts

    540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawson Yarbrough

  1. Saw him homer on his first ever swing. Went and did some yard work outside for a couple hours. I should not have went outside. I missed the best MLB debut in history!
  2. Gerry, do you see the defense having some growing pains early on? New DC, lots of new faces, young guys…
  3. It’s a family show and family site, but a well-timed curse word always hits the spot.
  4. Is this the preseason physical freaks list thread??? @Gerry Hamilton
  5. We need a side by side view! The resemblance is uncanny!
  6. Same. Or Tech as a whole 🤣
  7. Jeff Foxworthy once said that every old man eventually looks like if a frog stood up and walked on two legs.
  8. Honestly that would be smart. They would each play 1 ranked team all year (each other). Texas has nothing to gain by playing Notre dame (other than pride I guess). Our SEC schedule is tough enough. Why make it harder?? I want in the playoff!
  9. This was really tough. I’m ashamed of my list. And it could change with a terrific season this year.
  10. Ok Joe! Live streaming a preseason game??!! I’m here for it! Thanks for the updates on the Former Horns. You need a watch along broadcast to make these games more exciting.
  11. Thanks Blake! An amazing career. Still crazy the Saints traded all their picks to draft him. Imagine that today. Teams have a hard time giving up late round picks, let alone their entire draft. Hook em!
  12. Someone needs to let the Savannah Banana stilts guy know that he’s not alone.
  13. Talent was never his hold up. He’s dripping with potential. His production just never took off for whatever reason. I’m rooting for him. I thought he should have been a late round pick.
  14. I’ve gotten used to just waking up, taking a shower, girding my loins to a crisp lather, and then going about my day like nothing. Recruiting doesn’t even phase me anymore. We get who we get.
  15. I love it! Hopefully the wait pays off. Have a great day, buddy.
  16. That was badass! Ok now I’m ready for football. We are back!!
  17. He’s always seemed like a good dude. Prayers to him for strength and healing.
  18. His arms look like mine! Only problem is I’m an 8th grade teacher. He’s a D1 athlete.
  19. And I continue to like where this is headed!
  20. When I read Marion’s comments, the first thing I thought about was how much Joe and Marion would be besties. 🤣
  21. Thanks for sharing this Hank! The colts are my NFL team. It’s awesome when my longhorns and colts world collide. Sauce is a good dude. I hope he has an all pro year! I like Sales’ confidence. I’d love to see him on the 40 for 3 years and then wear the horseshoe.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.