Jump to content

Dawson Yarbrough

Supporters
  • Posts

    540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawson Yarbrough

  1. Very proud of the team. Every special team needs that shining moment that springboards them. This was it. Now there is proof of concept.
  2. Great kid. Can’t wait to see how far he goes.
  3. 1st longhorns game! My wife and I are here and ready to go!
  4. Bijan is clearly the man. I will always be grateful to Wisner. He stepped up when we were ravaged by injuries. Outperformed his ranking in every way. Always showed up against our rivals. Great dude. Sad to see him leave.
  5. If I understand correctly, SEC is basically saying they can’t legally stop pro players from being rostered. BUT, Those teams will be subject to penalties discussed the other day during the meetings where they voted. it’s a game of legal chicken. Hearing on Thursday.
  6. Just saw this when I woke up. Insane. 😆
  7. Thanks, Blake. You can’t really go wrong with any of these guys. Hook Em.
  8. Ohio Dominican vs Morehead State. Come on down!!
  9. Defensive front 7. I think they will be relentless in wave after wave of depth. A great mix of experience and young talent!
  10. He seems like a guy that will continue to rise if his stats match his measurables! Who were his final schools?
  11. I’m in the country music business. She was an all time great. But an even better person. RIP Dolly.
  12. This is giving me Monster Energy Big 12 TM vibes. When they all met to talk about problem child Tech. In this case the problem child LSU.
  13. Can a court tell the NCAA whether they can vacate wins or not? I honestly don’t know.
  14. I agree. Intriguing, but not worth it.
  15. Even with the TROs and injunctions, can’t the NCAA just simply say if you play with a player that signed a pro contract, we can’t stop you, but you will be forced to vacate that win/s?
  16. Nice! Those are the schools you want to be battling with for sure.
  17. What chance do you give Texas and Wright? Has he been to campus? I can’t remember?
  18. Sheesh! Is that all from his 1st game this year? That’s like 2 sacks and 4 tfl just in the 40 second video!
  19. Been trying for two weeks now!
  20. @Joe Zura was spot on with this one.
  21. This is all of us the last week.
  22. I’ll bite! 1. Sell (tough schedule) 2. Buy 3. Sell (I hope I’m wrong) 4. Sell (lack of experience) 5. Sell (Bo knows!) 6. Buy (he is a stud) 7. Buy (I’m counting the 2 year guys so ya) 8. Buy (with a good year) 🤘
  23. We never got the chance to FULLY appreciate J Brooks. Texas career cut too short. Sooo happy for him!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.