Jump to content

TheNightKing

Supporters
  • Posts

    318
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheNightKing

  1. alright go ahead and put me on the list.
  2. because PK was actually ass in really big situations. if you remember, we started playing prevent defense against Ohio State in the semifinals right before the half. let them get a convoy out in front of Treyveyon Henderson. 74 yard tuddy. was a dagger. let vandy climb back into a game when we were beating the breaks off of them. happened time and time again.
  3. Ty Atkinson getting hurt or leaving the progrum would infact turn my cold heart normal again, and i would die
  4. i got stabbed by a 18 year old and died almost instantly.
  5. hey can you put something that makes this look not like its going to give me a damn heart attack on the title
  6. i think it would be wise to show LWC everything we do with Raleek
  7. Seems like the tune has changed. Weird stopping point of that video but I don’t have the capacity or care to redo the screenshot
  8. not sure who you are Alex. but, i like where your head is at. Welcome to the NightKing's army
  9. LSU recruiting with Kiffin doesnt really scare me. Thats why their recruiting class is lackluster at best.
  10. fong is making a prediction. which is exactly what the post says. LWC misinterpreted
  11. I wouldn’t hate it. He did torch us several times
  12. University of Texas offensive coordinator- Lincoln Riley
  13. Okay now I’m curious to see what you were thinking if it’s legal to put it on the internet, please share. If not, let’s not
  14. Technically 2. I only have 2 season tickets and my first daughter would just stay with my mom for the game 🤣
  15. Bout to change this mf right now
  16. I received a CJ comment too? This must be what it feels like to have made it. where tf is Gerry
  17. Thanks DTX! I appreciate yall taking the time to commentm
  18. Thanks frenz! We have commented back and forth for millennia it feels like
  19. First things first is we gotta beat Ohio state.
  20. I’ve garnered the comment of THE Bobby Burton. You honor my daughter. You have my sword
  21. 🥹🥹 have no other words.
  22. My oldest is only 2 but it feels like yesterday when she was born. Makes me sad and happy all at once.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.