Jump to content

NTX_Horn

Members
  • Posts

    223
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NTX_Horn

  1. Couldn’t even get to October
  2. I guess the defense is still ahead of the offense. It’s what we heard all fall camp. Bye week is here and time to fix some of the issues and get some guys healthy. I hope to see improvement vs this awful OU team.
  3. I’d definitely like to see Bishop more involved going forward. Tunnel screens, quick throws. Just get him the ball!
  4. Worse draft class next year for QB’s. He can improve on pre/post snap reads. Intermediate passing. Offensive line has improved, but Arch today made no check outs out of those blitzes today. He can’t read pre or post snap. Holds the ball too long.
  5. I think he’s coming back. He’s a 3rd rounder at best. I came to the realization of him coming back after that game last week. How much better can he get this year? I’d say it’s marginally better, and not enough to be a first rounder.
  6. 🙏 hope everything turns out ok
  7. That game could get ugly for the land thieves on Saturday. Is Fasusi planning on Starting? I know he’s missed the past two games. I know they were missing a couple of guys against NM as well.
  8. That’s the most frustrating part for me is Arch not progressing enough. 4 years in the system, HOF uncles to learn from. Talent all over the field. Let’s hope it starts to click, and soon.
  9. Either him or Paintin’
  10. Manning will improve as the season goes on. How much, we don’t know. I know it’s still early, but given the small sample size so far of 3 games, I don’t think he has improved significantly enough from last year. Still early, but for this team to go where they want to go, he needs to improve a whole lot more. Crossing routes are there, and still holds the ball too much. Overthrows and indecision on his reads. If he only improves slightly, does he come back another year?
  11. Midteer with two more picks and struggling with New Mexico
  12. This can’t be real, right?
  13. Torre Becton deserves a lot of credit. Had the better conditioned players on the field.
  14. So much gold in here I can’t pick just one thing 😂. Thanks, Frenzy!
  15. I think Smith had two, but Wingo had a massive one.
  16. OL no penalties! Those two fourth down conversions were so critical. Simmons stepped up when we needed him. OSU defense was worn down at the end. Muschamp with some good half time adjustments. Still room for improvement.
  17. What were Jeremiah Smiths numbers in the second half?
  18. Been a clean game on both sides. OL playing well and hardly any penalties.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.