Jump to content

NTX_Horn

Members
  • Posts

    223
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NTX_Horn

  1. The OL was the most worrisome coming into the season and they have performed well.
  2. Looked like Biles was doing some talking during the coin toss
  3. OSU usually travels well, what’s the percentage of the amount of fans there?
  4. Lanning needs to go back to his supplier
  5. Because Tulsa is the best team in Oklahoma 😊
  6. Lebby and Kamario Taylor going to light up Burnt Vegetables defense.
  7. I’ve said OU doesn’t have the depth or game changing players this year. They lose a lot on defense after this year. If they go 8-4 or 7-5, does Arbuckle survive? They lose their top 2 receivers after this year. Who the hell is their QB next year? Other than this year’s recruiting class, they haven’t recruited well or had much success in the portal the last few years. I love that Venables extension more and more!!
  8. So much for all the muscle Mateer put on.
  9. Yes, he was out due to injury.
  10. Venables looking at his buyout $
  11. That OU oline combined with Mateer running will not bode well for Mateer. He is going to get beat up.
  12. and I’m loving it more and more by the day
  13. I was 18 going on 19. I was asleep, and the next thing I knew, my older sister wakes me up screaming and saying “we’re going to war”! We went to the living room and I saw what happened on TV and my heart sank. It was terrifying. In 2017, I went to NYC, and I saw the memorial and it was one of the most chilling experiences of my life. Never forget 🙏
  14. Just based off that joke of a schedule Miami plays this year, Mensah and Toney will be in New York. They are going to put up insane stats.
  15. FSU gave too much NIL to Wisner and couldn’t pay the electric bill.
  16. Seems like Kiffin wanted that recorded and released. Good recruiting tactic.
  17. 12 million doesn’t make you want to work all that hard.
  18. ND looking average right now. That joke of a schedule will still probably allow them to get into the CFP.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.