Jump to content

Dawnpatrol75

Supporters
  • Posts

    227
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawnpatrol75

  1. Dang! I won last week. I didn’t know. 🤘🤘
  2. Johnny Knoxville will be legendary! 🤘
  3. This feels like a trap first quarter game. Team is pretty distracted this week. We wake up in 2nd Q. 31-7 Texas.
  4. The Film Guy is a Georgia homer but I like his work.
  5. Until he signs and is taking a snap with a jersey on, I don’t take anything seriously with announcements anymore.
  6. Well looks like good ole American shitty soccer is back. WTF?
  7. Isn’t taking an Aggie in the portal one of the 7 deadly sins?
  8. It’s all about the money now.
  9. There’s no way Miami will be able to keep that roster intact. Win or lose the Champ game.
  10. Maybe this is a pipe dream but Forget Cam Coleman! Hold out for Malachi Toney to go into the portal post champ game. No way Miami will be able to keep him.🤘
  11. OTF sending in the special ops team for the latest portalpalooza intel! 🤘🤘🤘
  12. Sending prayers and positive vibes! 🤘🙏🏻🤙
  13. I would rather have a proven RB at an SEC or Big 10 level
  14. Agreed Jeff. Bare minimum and at least 15 - 20 first downs:) I have to wonder how much sitting for most of 2 years effects a QB, especially one with the expectations Arch had on him.
  15. CJ, this picture is our run game in a nutshell. Hell it’s our offense in a nutshell. It starts upfront. How does this happen vs a team like UTEP. I question the athletic ability of our OLine.
  16. 5 for 165 and 2 TDs yesterday. I would say he’s not hurt.
  17. Arch is toast and Sark has to make a call on him before Florida. The other problem is offensive speed. Or WRs are average, even Wingo.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.