Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. My upset pick yesterday was the High Point over Wisconsin. Shout out to ESPN's Matt Schick for that one. I listen to Dusty and Danny every morning on Sirius and they had Matt on last week and he said watch out for High Point so I chose them based on that and it paid off.
  2. I also missed the UNC game. Sleepy eyes got me again. Back to the coffee pot.
  3. What the hell is Duke doing?
  4. TCU survives. Now I gotta keep an eye on High Point vs Wiscy. Need High Point to get serious and complete the upset.
  5. That 3 to answer by OSU didn't.
  6. I picked TCU so that 3 made me feel a little better.
  7. OSU back to within 7 now.
  8. Apparently neither did Ohio State. Down 15 to TCU right now.
  9. Go back and make sure you made every selection and at the end add to total points scored in the campionship games. My Men's bracket didn't submit because of that.
  10. I read something earlier that he only played basketball for fun and to have something to do.
  11. Fantastic to read. Keep up the great work Colt.
  12. I tuned in to Craig Way on the radio very late (I was on Pawpaw duty twice yesterday) and thought WTH?
  13. Terrible news early in the day. Prayers for all involved.
  14. Welcome Hank!!!!
  15. I don’t think so but then again I don’t remember how fast he was supposed to be but he is fast.
  16. 4.52 on 2nd go. That’s more like it. Great time.
  17. I was expecting faster. Still a solid run.
  18. Coastal apparently lost their top 2 starting pitchers for a pretty lengthy amout of time yesterday.
  19. Hoping it turns out well for T Sweat but the Jets organization is so disfunctional so I expect them to screw it all up.
  20. Poor guy. He deserves better than the Jets:
  21. Same thing I'm thinking.
  22. Awful to hear. RIP Rondale.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.