Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
By Gerry Hamilton May 7 in On Texas Football Forum
417
79
54
47
Jul 9
Jul 6
25
Jul 30
Sep 23
22
Gerry Hamilton 417 posts
harveycmd 79 posts
LonghornFan4Ever 54 posts
Nathan B 47 posts
Jul 9 2026
47 posts
Jul 6 2026
25 posts
Jul 30 2026
Sep 23 2026
22 posts
Thursday at 12:20 AM
I went to a donor practice today - a few observations: 1) David Punch appears to have much more range than I thought he had - he had a great looking shot and was hitting 3’s/long jumpers. I compl
May 7
Seems like we have good reason to have a thread to chat on all summer and through the season. Team workouts begin June 1, I believe
July 12
With Spears Jr. ... he is making a fair # in year one from what I hear. This wasn't a bargain recruitment for Texas. That was Austin Goosby who took half of what BYU was offering to be at Texas. But t
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
× Pasted as rich text. Restore formatting
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
× Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
× Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
× You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.