Jump to content

Bootleghorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    82
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bootleghorn

  1. Gerry, who’s the one player we can’t lose to an extended injury?
  2. How does he not win SEC D player of the week with 5.5 sacks and a potty break? Crazy!
  3. Congrats to DJ 🤘🏽. Well deserved! And he’s just as impactful off the field too.
  4. I heard boos from OSU fans in the 2nd half. I also saw a few kids rush the field from the SEZ.
  5. Horns 31 OSU 28 in a nail biter 🤘🏽
  6. One obvious thing I noticed tonight was that there were more volleyball fans in our opener than USC Football fans had in theirs:)
  7. https://youtu.be/-feL-_pEC3s?si=lGhLmvYyS6iLm71R Appropriate start for week 1 🙂
  8. Isn’t this the place where the mass shooting occurred months ago?
  9. I literally had to look up this mascot. Grand Canyon U in Phoenix. Good luck Horns 🤘🏽
  10. Texas could’ve moved up if Briles took the job.
  11. Where’s Eric Metcalf? One of the most electrifying players to don the burnt orange.
  12. PJ’s sneaker game is 🐐 too
  13. Looks like Connecticut Suns picked up Kyla on waivers. Hope she makes it 🤘🏽
  14. Likewise, I have the Horns bowing out against Purdue.
  15. Looks like Mini Murph
  16. Smoke looks like he’s on his 2nd NFL contract.
  17. The inbound pass that Crump stole at the 5:35 mark in the 4th with Sidberry scoring was undoubtedly the loudest moment in Moody history. The crowd went absolutely nuts. Hopefully we can bring that energy when Beard returns.
  18. I was there in person with the big contingent of burnt orange behind the bench. Shaq sat above us. Great guy and approachable. He was hanging with his Omega bros.
  19. My girl with an armadillo taco
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.