Report: USC DT Bear Alexander "expected" to enter the portal

36 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What happens this time is that if they take this idiot, I will purposefully get blitzed out of my gourd at the TOF function in May and then projectile vomit in the general direction of both Kenny Baker and Steve Sarkisian.

You're one of a kind!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

I hope texas isn’t going to pursue him? His development was stunted sooo bad going to USC. 

…and a new school every year since he was 15.

38 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What happens this time is that if they take this idiot, I will purposefully get blitzed out of my gourd at the TOF function in May and then projectile vomit in the general direction of both Kenny Baker and Steve Sarkisian.

I’d pay to see this.

I’ll spare everybody the .gif but @closetojumping:

image.jpeg.c85bad95e887c91c6b16634364efcbbd.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SamMan said:

…and a new school every year since he was 15.

I’d pay to see this.

I’ll spare everybody the .gif but @closetojumping:

image.jpeg.c85bad95e887c91c6b16634364efcbbd.jpeg

Some people just like some new scenery of course

idk what he’ll do when he gets to the NFL and can’t force a trade though

• Hook 'Em 1

Bear is the quality player Texas needs . I believe Coach Baker can handle him . If Bear has a real desire to win a championship Texas is his team .He has to buy into our culture. If he hasn’t matured as a person Texas doesn’t need him .Like Bobby Burton said. Let’s wait & see. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Confused 1

Quick one for the mods, I have heard Bear and Mykel Williams are close and that there were some rumors around Mykel going to USC to play with Bear.  Any chance if Bear does look at Texas Mykel may be interested as well?  Not exactly a position of dire need, but that would be a hell of a portal duo!!  I've not heard anything about Mykel in the portal and the rumors to USC were probably more realistic based on Mykel's early commitment to the Trojans, but I suppose anything is possible these days.

3 hours ago, watty7796 said:

Texas skipped him last year, I can't imagine they'd go after him this year.  Culture is a high priority.

we looked a lot different at DT last year........now that there is a critical need might as well make a call.  If they feel good about the Michigan guy then I would leave it alone though.

1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Yes. Four high schools in four years, and soon to be three colleges in three years. 

I have a buddy that went through 3 wives in 5 years.    He turned out ok.        Broke……but ok

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Honestly does anyone REALLY know if this kid is or is not a culture fit?  Yes i realize the multiple high schools and colleges is not a good sign but that doesn’t mean the kid isn’t coachable and a good teammate. Heck our running back 1b was felt to be a lost cause by many and look at him now.  For all you know he made the money grab to usc but is now homesick or has some other issue that could bring him home ala adonai. Coach del la torre seemed to have good things to say about him. Let the coaches figure it out before jumping to conclusions 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m fine with Sark’s mental evaluation on if he’s a good fit, but just watching a few USC games he was certainly disruptive. Their defense was a mess but I remember him looking the part. 

• Hook 'Em 1