Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted
56 minutes ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said:

There some stuff on twitter saying that tech is up there and is Texas gonna step up with nil?  Would hope so given the talent. 

Tech is trying to make a strong push late.

I wrote about it here:

 

Posted

Blake or anyone in the know, seems like there’s a lot more 5 stars in softball than other sports.  I feel like I’m reading that a bunch of teams are signing five star players last few days on the softball Reddit. Ou, Texas, Tennessee, Bama, …

Posted
16 hours ago, HookemTexas said:

Blake or anyone in the know, seems like there’s a lot more 5 stars in softball than other sports.  I feel like I’m reading that a bunch of teams are signing five star players last few days on the softball Reddit. Ou, Texas, Tennessee, Bama, …

Football: 32 (Matches the number of first-round NFL draft picks)

Men's Basketball: 20 to 30

Softball: 2027: 10 

             2028: 16.  #1 Michaela Landers committed to the Texas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.