TexTheHorn24 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Extremely excited for the season. I really think this season has a chance to be Vics best coaching job to date at Texas. These freshmen are elite. 1 Quote
HonkEm Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago On 9/24/2026 at 8:15 PM, TexTheHorn24 said: Extremely excited for the season. I really think this season has a chance to be Vics best coaching job to date at Texas. These freshmen are elite. The freshmen may be elite. The coach? I'm not sold. If this team exceeds expectations, I suspect the primary reason will be the influx of elite young talent rather than some sudden evolution in Vic's coaching. Every year I hear about Vic's coaching genius. Every year I end up more impressed by the roster than the coaching. 1 Quote
Califashorn75 Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago Coach Vic is a top five coach in women's college basketball. He has been knocking on that championship door for the past ten years. He has gotten really close, but no cigar yet. We have been relevant since he showed up at Texas. His teams are powerful defenders, play the best, and win their share. Two Final Fours the last two years. He has a bunch of elite eights! The guy is a great coach. Hopefully, before he retires he can get to the mountain top. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.