John F. Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago I’m super excited to finally go to the OU game for the first time. I’m wondering if I should buy tickets now or wait until closer to the game. Been tracking for a while and they’re down from a high of almost $600 to less than $400. I tracked Ohio State tickets and they seemed to hit a low on the Thursday before the game but then shot up. What do y'all think, buy now or hold out? (I noticed prices on the OU side have been plummeting like their team, but I’m going with my 13 year old daughter so sitting with the criminals isn’t an option) 2 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago If you don’t mind sitting in OU section… 😉 2 Quote
Paul L Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 35 minutes ago, John F. said: I’m super excited to finally go to the OU game for the first time. I’m wondering if I should buy tickets now or wait until closer to the game. Been tracking for a while and they’re down from a high of almost $600 to less than $400. I tracked Ohio State tickets and they seemed to hit a low on the Thursday before the game but then shot up. What do y'all think, buy now or hold out? (I noticed prices on the OU side have been plummeting like their team, but I’m going with my 13 year old daughter so sitting with the criminals isn’t an option) I sat with the criminals 4 years ago and it was great. That was the 49-0 game and we had a whole section to ourselves after half. 😂 4 1 3 Quote
VaHorn Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 31 minutes ago, John F. said: I’m super excited to finally go to the OU game for the first time. I’m wondering if I should buy tickets now or wait until closer to the game. Been tracking for a while and they’re down from a high of almost $600 to less than $400. I tracked Ohio State tickets and they seemed to hit a low on the Thursday before the game but then shot up. What do y'all think, buy now or hold out? (I noticed prices on the OU side have been plummeting like their team, but I’m going with my 13 year old daughter so sitting with the criminals isn’t an option) I have been in the OU side twice with my son in full longhorn gear. Both times close to the 50. Wonderful experience each time. The first I had at least two families with sons that played on the same team with Kyler Murray (still at A&M said he wanted OU). They couldn’t have been nicer. Second time the same. Maybe more expensive seats is the key. 1 Quote
JMarquette Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I’ve waited day of twice and was able to get about a 20%-30% discount. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 55 minutes ago, John F. said: I’m super excited to finally go to the OU game for the first time. I’m wondering if I should buy tickets now or wait until closer to the game. Been tracking for a while and they’re down from a high of almost $600 to less than $400. I tracked Ohio State tickets and they seemed to hit a low on the Thursday before the game but then shot up. What do y'all think, buy now or hold out? (I noticed prices on the OU side have been plummeting like their team, but I’m going with my 13 year old daughter so sitting with the criminals isn’t an option) I would wait. They always drop more. 2 Quote
John F. Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago Thanks all. Sounds like waiting is the move. Really appreciate the feedback. Quote
rookemhorns Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago I track prices every year. The sweet spot is Weds-Thurs before the game. It used to be that deals were to be had right at gametime or after kickoff, but those days are over. A few years ago I went to the Fairgrounds, checked prices for hours and never bought a ticket, not even at halftime. It feels like with this and other secondary market ticket prices that there simply isn't movement last minute as there was before. I suspect large scalping orgs eat up large chunks of the tix and are willing to eat a few tix to protect their prices elsewhere. But whatever the dynamics, ticket prices are absolutely nuts these days. I really wanted to see Beach House here in Nashville tonight but I'm not going to pay $270 a ticket. They should be less than $80. 2026 is awful. 1 Quote
hookem1014 Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago 6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: If you don’t mind sitting in OU section… 😉 I’ve done that as my first preference a couple of times 😂 definitely had some fun Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.