GoHorns1 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 1 hour ago, 4thandFive said: I was so mad when Sark called the time out. I’m like DUUUUUDE IT WENT OUT OF BOUNDS…GAME OVER!!! Sark called TO as he should to check alignment. During the time out he questioned the refs about the legality of the play. Get the facts. 3 2 Quote
Hook em All Day Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 2 hours ago, akhookem said: Good to know now, 2 days later, thanks SEC. How about the short spots routinely throughout the game? Oh and Tennessee getting generous spots all day? The 4th down they went for, are we sure he ever got the first down? The no call holding on Colin the play before their TD, I could go on and on. Corrupt crew, end of story. Totally corrupt crew!! I just read today this was the exact same crew that gave OU the bogus TD against Auburn last year.... 2 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 2 hours ago, jkates said: Why wasn't Jeff Banks going ballistic about this to the refs and to Sark? Probably because he didn't know the rules. He's only the Special Teams Coach. Sark was going ballistic. The HC addresses issues with refs not the assistants 1 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 1 hour ago, Tuco Ramirez said: Didn’t the SEC suspend an entire officiating crew last year for poor performance? This might be an issue for the conference to take a serious look at. Yes, after the OU game. Funny you should mention this. 6 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 2 hours ago, f1revo said: The refs threw out the entire rulebook to make that game closer than it really was. Felt so bad for their OL they just let them get away with everything. Holding calls on BOTH teams were missed. 1 Quote
All Gas No Brakes Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, 4thandFive said: I was so mad when Sark called the time out. I’m like DUUUUUDE IT WENT OUT OF BOUNDS…GAME OVER!!! But it’s not like he called the timeout after it went out of bounds. It would’ve been before the play even started. I was upset because they called a timeout and didn’t even address the issue at hand. Which was the shifting players on Tennessee’s kicking team. They flooded the side of the field they kicked the ball to, and we remained shorthanded over there. Edited 6 hours ago by All Gas No Brakes 1 Quote
charlie990 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 18 minutes ago, GoHorns1 said: The refs were SEC. yeah and they get paid nothing Quote
tsip92 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I haven’t gone back and rewatched it, but in real time it sure looked to me like Arch didn’t get the play off in time on our last touchdown. That could have been a catastrophic error. Another Arch awareness gaffe which didn’t end up costing us in the end. Quote
Clifton Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 45 minutes ago, tsip92 said: I haven’t gone back and rewatched it, but in real time it sure looked to me like Arch didn’t get the play off in time on our last touchdown. That could have been a catastrophic error. Another Arch awareness gaffe which didn’t end up costing us in the end. Awesome. I know we need more to be mad about. 🙄 Quote
horns96 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago It should also be noted they missed TWO penalties on the kick- kicker was short of 35 AND he’s not allowed to move laterally. Quote
DRAG69 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 7 hours ago, 4thandFive said: I was so mad when Sark called the time out. I’m like DUUUUUDE IT WENT OUT OF BOUNDS…GAME OVER!!! So Sark is supposed to see the future now ? Wow I will be asking him about the next Lotto drawing. Quote
4thandFive Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago So I’m the only one that was upset about the timeout when we watched the ball go out of bounds? Lol ok. Quote
CHorn427 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 8 hours ago, charlie990 said: So then the '24 Bama vs South Carolina kick was also illegal? Where was the statement then I don’t think the kicker moved laterally after the whistle, and I think he made contact with the ball at the 35. Tennessee kicker did move laterally and made contact at the 34 Quote
DRAG69 Posted 57 minutes ago Posted 57 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, CHorn427 said: I don’t think the kicker moved laterally after the whistle, and I think he made contact with the ball at the 35. Tennessee kicker did move laterally and made contact at the 34 And they were offsides too. Quote
HawkDriver Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago College officiating is atrocious across the board. They miss most calls, call ticky tack pi’s, then don’t call muggings. It seems like you have a 75% chance of a pi if you under throw the ball, and frequently they simply do not know the rules. An industry making this amount of money, and no accountability. College officiating truly is a joke. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.