Purplehorn3 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Collin Simmons and his "Urinating on the field" simulation is the first taunting / celebration penalty I can think of since 1990 (or maybe 1989) During the OU game, Shane Dronette sacked the sooner QB and simulated digging a grave with an imaginary shovel. Flag comes out and first down sooners.. My favorite one from recent memory was the guy from Mississippi that crawled like a dog and raised his leg to mark his territory. I hope this doesn't ever happen again, but it will probably around the year 2043 Quote
Purplehorn3 Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago 15 minutes ago, thatdude2 said: And Colin Simmons tied Dronette’s sack record. Maybe he should dig a grave and piss in it lol 2 Quote
thatdude2 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 14 minutes ago, Purplehorn3 said: Maybe he should dig a grave and piss in it lol 8 sacks against OU, and I’ll do it for him 1 Quote
hookem1014 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I was confused when people in the game thread kept saying “he does this often.” I believe that was his first unsportsmanlike conduct call of his career at Texas. Quote
ClubWhatever Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 1 hour ago, Purplehorn3 said: I hope this doesn't ever happen again I hope it happens again because it was funny. But only if we win. Quote
GoHorns1 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, Purplehorn3 said: Collin Simmons and his "Urinating on the field" simulation is the first taunting / celebration penalty I can think of since 1990 (or maybe 1989) During the OU game, Shane Dronette sacked the sooner QB and simulated digging a grave with an imaginary shovel. Flag comes out and first down sooners.. My favorite one from recent memory was the guy from Mississippi that crawled like a dog and raised his leg to mark his territory. I hope this doesn't ever happen again, but it will probably around the year 2043 DJ had a taunting penalty for a slashing of the throat celebration. Quote
horns96 Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago (edited) I remember Roy Williams being flagged for throwing his Horns up after a TD. The world has changed. Edited 40 minutes ago by horns96 Quote
smokeymcbevo Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago I believe we were flagged the week prior when our players ran to Bevo and tossed the ball to him after the INT (I think). Surprised it didn’t happen against Aggies as well. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.