Moderators Hank South Posted 4 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 4 hours ago Film: Â http://www.hudl.com/v/2UGY90 1 Quote
John F. Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago That game showed can’t have too many good DL. 1 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 2 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 2 hours ago 26 minutes ago, SuperDave0805 said: Ian Geffrard replacement? Yep 3 Quote
WRNC Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, SuperDave0805 said: Ian Geffrard replacement? Dominant run stuffing  1 Quote
UT Longhorn Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 1 hour ago, SuperDave0805 said: Ian Geffrard replacement? If he gains about 35-40 pounds. 😆 Edited 1 hour ago by UT Longhorn 1 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 21 minutes ago Posted 21 minutes ago I feel like we already have a Geffrard replacement on the roster but getting another big dude like this can never hurt. If most of these guys come back next year (hell even Geffrard has edibility I believe) that will be one of the bright spots coming back, obviously missing Simmons is going to be a blow regardless. J.Terry, January, Watson, Charles, Sharma, Jackson, Umeozulu, Wesley and I'm probably forgetting a dude or two. I guess Vasek still has eligibility, too. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.