Joe Naural Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 11 hours ago, ArizonaLonghorn said: Rat poison Except …. Texas defense has Will “Booom” Muschsmp on their Ear. Players on def fear …. Fear losin their job…… thats a huge difference than Texas Offense. Youd on sidelines if your dT, cb or safety… DE Same cant be said of Texas players on offense. Quote
Here for the Wins Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago 1 hour ago, MikeH said: And I still think the interior pass rush has another level to get to once Justus Terry is back. A four-man rush of Simmons-Kanu-Terry-Jackson is absolutely nasty. Could be. Jackson needs to replicate this effort as we haven’t seen it consistently to date. He has certainly had a limited number of games to date to prove that consistency though. Quote
Bunk Moreland Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago I feel like this team under Sark knows how much better they are than other teams, and so they coast a bit instead of beating their ass even harder. That’s my one fear about this game: complacency. I think we are going to see OU on film and know that they are gonna be in for an ass whoopin. The two factors that make me think we keep up the intensity are: (1) Muschamp is going to breathe fire into his defense, so I have a hard time seeing them letting up against Mateer, and (2) there has been a lot of smoke about the OU locker room starting to splinter. The bottom might fall out from under them if they get hit in the mouth. 1 Quote
Clifton Posted 7 minutes ago Posted 7 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, Here for the Wins said: Could be. Jackson needs to replicate this effort as we haven’t seen it consistently to date. He has certainly had a limited number of games to date to prove that consistency though. TBF, Jackson has been tasked to do alot of the dirty work. Certainly last year. I could be wrong, but it feels like he's played far more of a traditional edge this year than last. Quote
Clifton Posted 2 minutes ago Posted 2 minutes ago I will say this, I like to watch Ikard's podcast because I do enjoy football analysis quite a bit (and him talking about how bad OU's offense is), he's not like a "blow smoke" guy. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.