Roysterr Posted Wednesday at 06:03 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:03 PM Do you think we can hold on to all 3 of them during transfer portal? There not getting a lot of snaps. Quote
Califashorn75 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago They are true freshman. They should stick around. Quote
AusMOJO Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago Yeah, I have a feeling there will be a huge effort to retain a lot of defensive players while adding key players at positions (at least one experienced LB comes to mind and maybe a S. Just off the top of my head anyway). I would've liked to see them get a bit more run to build depth but perhaps it's a trust thing? 1 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago I'm not throwing shade or anything of the sort on Tyler Atkinson. But Okpala and Cummings are likely priorities IMO. 2 1 Quote
otis_marsh Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago AusMOJO said: Yeah, I have a feeling there will be a huge effort to retain a lot of defensive players while adding key players at positions (at least one experienced LB comes to mind and maybe a S. Just off the top of my head anyway). I would've liked to see them get a bit more run to build depth but perhaps it's a trust thing? Portal retention is gonna matter more than a few extra garbage-time snaps. An experienced LB addition could help, but keeping that young depth intact is the bigger win. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.