Ben Blankenship Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago (edited) 16 minutes ago, WRNC said: What if he was on the 2023 team. I think they win the national championship that year. They might have won it with Jonathan Brooks. I can only imagine what Bijan would have looked like on that team Edited 6 hours ago by Ben Blankenship 1 Quote
Jordan91 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Wish he was somewhere with a chance to play in the Super Bowl. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 5 hours ago Moderators Posted 5 hours ago “The only guy I’ve seen close to this is Barry Sanders.” — Troy Aikman while watching Bijan cut Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 4 hours ago Moderators Posted 4 hours ago Michael Penix in the Superdome is the best quarterback on the planet. Quote
AusMOJO Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago i still can't believe there's a dude in the NFL named Kool-Aid...Hell I can't believe there's someone named that at all lol. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.