Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air.  Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player.

  • Moderators
Posted
4 minutes ago, Paul L said:

Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air.  Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player.

I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted

I hope Fasusi plays so he can see what it would have been like to go against Zina, Lance Jackson and of course, Collin Simmons in practice and really get developed.  
 

Sure he got playing time early, but the “first hit is free” strategy is also what supports Oklahoma’s meth industry, which is the second largest industry in Oklahoma just behind trailer home repossession.   

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Moderators
Posted
5 minutes ago, Joe Z said:

So your ears were muted again 

I got hold of the earplugs you left at Dan Lanning's house after your summer swimming escapades.

  • Haha 6
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said:

I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi.

I’m not getting any younger and too many years on the flight line and at rock concerts have done their damage. Lol

Posted (edited)

Venerables is hardcore about this stuff.

He runs ridiculously physical practices and anyone who can play at all will play, no matter how banged up.

So I'd expect to see all of these injured guys, but that won't mean that they are 100%. He is the opposite of Sark on this front.

Edited by whereiend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.