HornsInAmarillo Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago 20 minutes ago, Thorn007 said: 11-5 horns win How many homeruns are you expecting? Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago 21 minutes ago, Thorn007 said: 11-5 horns win Teagan Kavan ain't giving up 5 runs, even to OU 1 Quote
UTexas Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago Sticking with my prediction from Monday. Texas 34 ou 10 Quote
FlexHorns Posted 24 minutes ago Posted 24 minutes ago (edited) 45-3 Texas Edited 24 minutes ago by FlexHorns Quote
Bunk Moreland Posted 10 minutes ago Posted 10 minutes ago 42-3. We are going to break them. Their locker room is reportedly fracturing, and I think they will fold if they get hit in the mouth once. The offense finally puts it all together and the defense is smothering. Quote
David Latiolais Posted 10 minutes ago Posted 10 minutes ago OU sucks stopping the outside run, but Texas has not used it much if at all. So will Texas run the ball outside the tackles? I hope so. Quote
Dr. Love Posted 5 minutes ago Posted 5 minutes ago 27 - 10 Texas Our defense gets a touchdown. I'd like to say our offense gets 3 touchdowns, but I have to see it with my eyes first. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.