Rocky P Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! 5 Quote
khardman Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Chills and goosebumps!! Hook Em!!! Quote
Alex Butler Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I’m ready to go!!!!! Suit me up babay! @Rod Babers pick six in there fo sho!!! Quote
SarkFiction Posted 11 minutes ago Posted 11 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Sark will not need a pregame speech this week. Just needs to show them this. If they don't get the Importance now, they never will. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.