Rocky P Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! 11 Quote
khardman Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Chills and goosebumps!! Hook Em!!! 1 Quote
Alex Butler Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago I’m ready to go!!!!! Suit me up babay! @Rod Babers pick six in there fo sho!!! Quote
SarkFiction Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Sark will not need a pregame speech this week. Just needs to show them this. If they don't get the Importance now, they never will. 2 Quote
Aspann85 Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, bourbasted said: Robison just Bomar'd all of oklahoma. Why in the hell does that look like footage from the 1970’s lol.😂 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.