Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Another stupid poster!  For goodness sake ..Texas ain’t winning a natty with Arch .  When Lights come on …he folds.  Period.  No matter who they buy to put around him.  100 mill team  would still lose.

Posted

I’d like to see Lacey get a shot, but not sure Sark has the stones to bench a Manning.  I saw someone else post what I’ve kind of been thinking.  Does Arch come back for another year or do they cut ties?  I think he comes back, but is it with Texas?  

Posted
20 minutes ago, Arch2025 said:

Another stupid poster!  For goodness sake ..Texas ain’t winning a natty with Arch .  When Lights come on …he folds.  Period.  No matter who they buy to put around him.  100 mill team  would still lose.

Texas isn’t winning a natty with any Qb with how this offense is coached. Some of yall are going to be sorely disappointed in how another QB plays with how Sark coaches. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, Arch2025 said:

Another stupid poster!  For goodness sake ..Texas ain’t winning a natty with Arch .  When Lights come on …he folds.  Period.  No matter who they buy to put around him.  100 mill team  would still lose.

The OP said nothing about winning a national championship with Arch; they said he will remain the starter as Sark will stick within no matter what. Do you think arch will be benched in favor of KJ? I get the frustration, but name calling? 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Arch2025 said:

Either way…. Prior to sark ..we suck azz outside of Mack…, you ready to go there again?

Nope, not really. Been pulling for this team since 1969. Lot of good, mediocre, and bad ! 
 

🤘🤘

Posted
15 minutes ago, NTX_Horn said:

I’d like to see Lacey get a shot, but not sure Sark has the stones to bench a Manning.  I saw someone else post what I’ve kind of been thinking.  Does Arch come back for another year or do they cut ties?  I think he comes back, but is it with Texas?  

Cut ties. Arch will look great at ole miss next year. 

  • Haha 1
Posted
37 minutes ago, Arch2025 said:

Another stupid poster!  For goodness sake ..Texas ain’t winning a natty with Arch .  When Lights come on …he folds.  Period.  No matter who they buy to put around him.  100 mill team  would still lose.

Username tracks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.