OTFBrandon Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, OTFBrandon said: @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. 3 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Just now, Jeff Howe said: I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. I question his decision making, and his overall skills. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago Just now, HookemFromOkc said: I question his decision making, and his overall skills. That’s a different conversation. 1 Quote
OTFBrandon Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Jeff Howe said: I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. No you’re completely right, I guess I’m just tired of everyone hating our own Qb year after year. 1 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 8 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: That’s a different conversation. A convo that probably wont happen because his name is Manning and not Johnson...I hope he turns it around and proves me wrong. Edited 1 hour ago by HookemFromOkc Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.