OTFBrandon Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 8 hours ago Moderators Posted 8 hours ago 2 minutes ago, OTFBrandon said: @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. 3 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago Just now, Jeff Howe said: I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. I question his decision making, and his overall skills. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 8 hours ago Moderators Posted 8 hours ago Just now, HookemFromOkc said: I question his decision making, and his overall skills. That’s a different conversation. 1 Quote
OTFBrandon Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago 1 minute ago, Jeff Howe said: I don’t think that’s the issue. I don’t question Arch’s will, toughness or anything of that nature. No you’re completely right, I guess I’m just tired of everyone hating our own Qb year after year. 1 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago (edited) 8 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: That’s a different conversation. A convo that probably wont happen because his name is Manning and not Johnson...I hope he turns it around and proves me wrong. Edited 8 hours ago by HookemFromOkc Quote
Bonaparte Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago (edited) 8 hours ago, OTFBrandon said: @Bobby Burton @CJ Vogel @Gerry Hamilton Is the missing link for the offense these past few seasons including this year, a ready to die QB? I feel like I haven’t seen any QB since Sam Ehlinger play so proud to be a longhorn. Nothing rattled that guy, just like VY and Colt. Just some ride or die guys. Offensive coordinator and offensive line development. Texas struggles against competent defenses and repeatedly makes the same undisciplined mistakes year after year. Arch Manning running the ball more may help them look better against the weaker defenses on the schedule, but it doesn’t fix the core issue: this is simply not a well-coached offense. Spare me the “best play-calling” talk. Sark succeeded under Saban because those teams were far more disciplined and better at developing players. That’s leadership from the top down. Edited 49 minutes ago by Bonaparte 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.