Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, Jim Douglas said:

I agree and it’s something I can’t wrap my head around. Sark wants a pocket passer but refuses to get a serviceable Oline. 

Exactly. And I’m not even calling for KJ to play, I think that would do more harm than good for KJ personally behind this OLine

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

If you root for losses that is dumber. So genius who should we hire? 

I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results.
 

well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good!  I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark 

Posted
Just now, RN_surgery said:

I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results.
 

well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good!  I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark 

Throw Cristobal in there as well. Other folks would say Marcus freeman, but personally I don’t see it. Would Jeff Traylor be a better fit for the job than sark??

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
1 minute ago, RN_surgery said:

I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results.
 

well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good!  I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark 

Yes, that has generally worked so well for Texas - coaching changes. 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Throw Cristobal in there as well. Other folks would say Marcus freeman, but personally I don’t see it. Would Jeff Traylor be a better fit for the job than sark??

Probably so. I would take Lane Kiffin over Sark too. Better play caller 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

The way this OLine can’t pick up a blitz to save its life, Quinn would be getting flatlined every time he drops back to pass.

Do you remember some of OLs Quinn had? And while i agree the line isnt good. Arch worse. 2 INTs not thrown by the line. 10 ou points

Posted
2 minutes ago, RN_surgery said:

So you would rather keep the same thing going? 

For now, yes. People get far too emotional after big wins and losses. I’ll leave it to CDC to figure out. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

I would also take kiffin over sark not only because he’s a better play caller but he’s a better QB developer. It’s not even a debate anymore.

That is so true. Agree 100 percent 

Posted
7 minutes ago, RN_surgery said:

I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results.
 

well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good!  I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark 

Man idek if those guys are getable if it comes to that, I’d save that conversation for after the season if we fall apart 

Posted
5 minutes ago, RN_surgery said:

So you would rather keep the same thing going? 

If you think CDC would keep “the same thing going” when donors have significant money invested in the program, then you’re not paying attention. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, RN_surgery said:

I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results.
 

well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good!  I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark 

Eric Morris lost to Tulsa and Dan Lanning eliminated himself from playoff contention yesterday. Are you a moron?

Edited by JMarquette
  • Hook 'Em 3
Posted
3 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

I would also take kiffin over sark not only because he’s a better play caller but he’s a better QB developer. It’s not even a debate anymore.

I bet the LSU boards are singing Kiffen’s praises this morning. 🤔

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
1 hour ago, RN_surgery said:

Everything falls at the feet of Sark for me. He can’t make things easy for Arch. 
 

I hope we lose out and move on from Sark. 
 

 

A rational response would be to hope we figure it out and everyone gets better and plays better.   Instead, you went full toxic.   

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Oldest Horn said:

I bet the LSU boards are singing Kiffen’s praises this morning. 🤔

Right? What’s being thrown around is crazy. Lane just convinced boosters to give him $55 million for a roster that’s about to miss the playoffs. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
Just now, JMarquette said:

Right? What’s being thrown around is crazy. Lane just convinced boosters to give him $55 million for a roster that’s about to miss the playoffs. 

Social media passed alcohol about 10 years ago as number one in fueling faux bravery and bravado. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted

Very fair article. I would have been harsher. But again Sark isn't gonna change. It's hell or high water to run his offense. So I expect more of the same. The D just can't be expected to carry all the load period. 

Yeah Florida is wounded, but I take no win for granted here on out. Looks like 9-3 at best. Hope I'm wrong. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.