Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning fellas. I was thinking about just how hard it is to win football games in the SEC, let alone against your arch rival who’s playing desperate and without anything to lose. I’m reading people’s comments about just how bad this loss was, don’t get me wrong it’s probably the worst loss in the Sark era, but everyone’s due a loss. I honestly am glad our first loss of the season came to OU. How much harder would it be to bounce back after losing the way Texas lost if it was to an Ole Miss, or LSU? I guess what I’m saying is if there was a game to play an absolute stinker of a game I’m glad it was this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.