Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just want to hear people’s thoughts on this offense. I believe Wingo, Moseley, Coleman, and bishop shouldn’t come off the field. We need to go more tempo and give arch more quick game. Also I’m sorry, but there is no way cooper doesn’t get the ball the 2nd half when he gets the most rushing yards all game on 1 drive. 

Posted (edited)

It's year 6 under Sark and we don't have one. 

Sark runs an offense that he wants to run regardless of whether or not his players can execute it. 

The only time where we consistently move the ball is in 10 personnel where Arch has easy reads and hot routes. 

Edited by PushFade
  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, PushFade said:

It's year 6 under Sark and we don't have one. 

Sark runs an offense that he wants to run regardless of whether or not his players can execute it. 

The only time we have consistently move the ball is in 10 personnel where Arch has easy reads and hot routes. 

Thank you!!!

Posted
28 minutes ago, Breezey A LH4LIFE said:

 Also I’m sorry, but there is no way cooper doesn’t get the ball the 2nd half when he gets the most rushing yards all game on 1 drive. 

Have we found out if he was hurt, some speculation to such.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, dentonhorn said:

Have we found out if he was hurt, some speculation to such.

I don’t know. @CJ Vogeli believe or another reporter was going to ask at the press conference. It’s just my opinion though that drive from Cooper made him look like our best RB. We don’t have someone that runs that hard and fast that moves the pile. I just don’t get it

Edited by Breezey A LH4LIFE
  • Moderators
Posted
3 minutes ago, Breezey A LH4LIFE said:

I don’t know. @CJ Vogeli believe or another reporter was going to ask at the press conference. It’s just my opinion though that drive from Cooper made him look like our best RB. We don’t have someone that runs that hard and fast that moves the pile. I just don’t get it

I have not hard anything about injuries, my original takeaway was Texas got out of Saturday pretty healthy.

I doubt we hear anyhting from Sark regarding any injury/health updates too. "Wait till the injury report" will be the answer.

Posted
1 minute ago, CJ Vogel said:

I have not hard anything about injuries, my original takeaway was Texas got out of Saturday pretty healthy.

I doubt we hear anyhting from Sark regarding any injury/health updates too. "Wait till the injury report" will be the answer.

Thats even worse C.J

Posted

All the talk from Sark about his mentors having influence on how he does things. He needs to watch how often Saban saw the writing on the wall and made changes. Change players, change coordinators, change schemes. Adapt to your team’s personnel and strengths. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
Just now, TCope111 said:

All the talk from Sark about his mentors having influence on how he does things. He needs to watch how often Saban saw the writing on the wall and made changes. Change players, change coordinators, change schemes. Adapt to your team’s personnel and strengths. 

We are not a power run team. We are finesse and that okay. We have elite speed going 4 wide. Check the ball down and quick game. Slants, bubbles, hitches. Then take your deep shots when you feel it. It can’t be this complicated. Our O-line is giving arch time to throw. We have a better run game than last year with better backs. So what’s the problem? The OC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.